Monday 5 September 2011

Another trip to the Kanata Car show...

Well, took another trip to the Kanata Car Show last Tuesday- and took some more photos of the cars. Last week saw an big presence of British cars, but not the one that I wanted. Some great cars there, and I took a few pics before the rain started all the engines up....
Here was a pretty nifty 1982 Cutlass:

And a big bad Olds Delta 88, an '83 I think:

Here's a way cool Chevelle; looks like a '68 I think:

And a real old British Morris Oxford, I think:

And a pretty awesome looking Jaguar, maybe an early 60's E-type? Whatever it is, it sure is sharp!!

Here's a jag more to my way of thinking though: a big blown American V-8!!
(The suspension would be useful for pulling an RV trailer!!)
An early 60's Pontiac Parisienne :

And a 68 Ford Galaxie 500:

And finally a Mercury Cougar from 1969:

As always, a fun evening at the Kanata Cruise Night!!!
Hopefully, I'll be at a few more this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment