Friday 19 August 2011

Some cool cars

Earlier this month I was at the weekly Kanata Cruise Night car show at the Hazeldean mall lot just outside Don Cherry's. Took my car there as well. So here's a few photos that I took using my Google Samsung Nexus S phone camera (sorry for the quality).
First, an awesome GTO:













Here is something that looks like a Lotus 7- style kit car (Bill O. suggested that; he was right) owned by a guy in Ottawa, built by a guy on the Quebec side:

A fabulous 69 Buick Riviera (I think):

I'm not really a Ford guy, but how about this T-Bird! 
What a sexy car:

A cool 72 Challenger:

A 71 Challenger:

And an old Chevvy:

Always a fun day at the Kanata Cruise Night. Photos don't really do justice to some of these cars; these people put a lot of time and money into these cars, and it shows. And most of them are just beautiful- even the Chryslers! (Just kidding Mopar guys.)
More photos soon!
Kman

No comments:

Post a Comment