Wednesday 7 March 2012

And some more Oldsmobile pics!!

Here's the best one- it's another 1969 Cutlass 442 in absolutely beautiful shape. Took this one at the weekly  Kanata Cruise Night last summer. I only saw this Cutty once at the show; I guess the owner isn't a local. Hope they bring it back this summer!

Here's a 1970 Cutlass from another evening at the Kanata Cruise Night. This was earlier in the summer, and was taken by my Android cell phone camera. Sorry for the quality. As you can see, the car is not quite finished, but is pretty close. I like the fender protectors! Found some on eBay that I think I'll pick up soon.
Interesting colour choice for a Cutty. Car is looking pretty good tho!

Another one from the Kanata Cruise Night; I think this might have been two summers ago. I believe it's a 1949 Futurmatic 88 - please correct me if I'm wrong:
I just love the Olds logo on the front (and back, too, I think), and that hood ornament is fantastic!!

Last one is a 1968 Cutlass that I saw at the Rideau Carleton Raceway show- I think the was two years ago as well. Sorry for the quality of the photo again- Samsung Android phone camera again:
Car was in spectacular shape. I prefer black, both car and top, but this car was done up nice, and did it look sharp!

Well that's all for this session. I can't wait to get my 68/69 out, shined up and out on the street!
(I'll have to tho- there's still at least a foot of show on the ground :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment