Monday 20 February 2012

Some more car pics

My last trip to the local car show this past summer saw several really nice cars; let's have a look!
First off, here's a couple of shots of a red hot 72 Cutlass. Didn't meet the guy, but he's got a terrific ride, there:

Here is Chris' '69 Cutlass hard top- he's had it for many year, done a lot of work to it, and it looks just awesome. Really nice work there Chris. I've posted some pics of his car before:
There was a young guy, whom I did actually meet, but have forgotten his name (sorry)- he had his girl with him, and he wasn't too talkative, but he had a very interesting ride. I believe that this is a 1981 Olds 88; he's had it done up with the fancy adjustable suspension. Pretty cool. Down:

And up:
Also saw a nicely cared-for newer model Olds- I think this is a 1993 Cutlass Supreme. Not a vert, but still a nice summer ride:
And a photo of Chris' car and my car:

An old Chrysler 300; 1961 I think:
And another angle:
An absolutely sick GTO from 1971:
A fantastic 1967 Chevelle:
A less fantastic, but still way cool 1970 Chevelle:

A 65(?) Plymouth Fury wagon (I think my dad had one just like this, but not a wagon):

That's all for now. Up next: some older cars from the last couple of Kanata Cruise nights from 2011.
Until next time, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment