Monday 13 February 2012

Car Museum in Punta Gorda Florida

Just less than a year ago, the family went down to Florida to visit family and go to Disney World. While there I discovered a car museum in Punta Gorda near Fort Myers. Saw a LOT of awesome muscle cars there! Here's a some highlights:
First, of course, a line-up of hot-hot Oldsmobiles:
From another angle:

A closer shot of a 67 442 (one word COOL):
This is the best shot I could get of the 1972 Indy pace car:
(I really like looking at engines, but I prefer to look at the cars with the hood closed to see the gorgeous lines- but that's just me...)
One of the many awesome 1st generation Camaros (a 68 I think):
They even look fantastic from the back:
An awesome 66 Chevelle (I think its a 66, anyway):
And one of many hot, hot 2nd generation Corvettes:
A pretty cool 66 Impala:
A real bad-ass GTO:
And a few oddities like this chopper with a 502 chevy big block (!!):
You can't drive this thing unless you have long legs...
A built WWII-era Chevy truck:
A big, bad, built Chevy Blazer (the perfect winter car! :-):
Me and the boys in front of a bizarre 1930's RV:
An interior shot:
I have a lot more; maybe Ill post a few more, but next time you're in FLA, please check this spot out; it is a must see!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment